Corporate Payment System
InfoGrid-Bank3D® Payment is a robust workflow driven corporate payments (Salary, Vendor, B2B, and invoice) administration solution built to allow for effective streamlined payments to any category of recipient on the fly, both in-country & cross-border.
Through purposeful investments in technology, business domain research & development we have evolved the platform to solve challenges faced by African banks in providing cash management solutions to their corporate customers. The growing sophistication of the corporate and retail banking customers across Africa in a dynamic technological age has placed a great burden of responsibility on the banking and financial services industry to provide veritable value-adding services to customers. InfoGrid-Bank3D® Payment is built to allow your customers effect payment to any category of recipient on the fly, completing the payment process in a few simple and easy to follow steps.
Key Features of InfoGrid®-Bank3D Payment
Multiple Payment Services
Supports for Intra-bank, inter-bank, domestic and international (SWIFT) beneficiary payments.
Supports for payment in multiple currencies.
Flexible Payment Initiation
Support payment request generation using direct entry, file uploads and integration to 3rd party ERP systems.
- Provide powerful, meaningful and relevant financial management information services to bank customers pooled from interplay of cash management services.
- Offer engaging value added services to your esteemed customers.
- Create strong cross-selling momentum between large and medium corporate customers.
- Robust technology platform that factors in the peculiarities of the African banking space, and solves challenges faced by African banks in providing cash management solutions to their corporate customers. Already extensively used across 30 African countries.
- Consolidate different cash management services into a single platform to deliver unparalleled value and ease-of-use to customers.
- Licensed Services
- Managed Services
- Corporate Cash Management
- Corporate Banking
- Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) Banking