Take Control of Your Inflows using CASHFLOW®
Lagos, October 2015: With Parkway Projects Limited proven track record of providing world class and innovative solutions in the fin-tech space, we have signed a contract to implement CashFlow® Solution at FCMB centered on Electronic invoicing presentment and payment platform targeted at SMEs. FCMB will use Parkway’s technology to attract and retain customers who want to take control of their company’s inflows as it provides full invoice process automation and integrate customers and suppliers to one seamless end-to-end electronic process.
CASHFLOW® is an Electronic invoicing and payment platform targeted primarily at Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs). It aims at managing payments, receivables and sending out invoices. Cashflow® enables SMEs to gain faster and more efficient processes, while reducing manual work errors. It takes you from manual and paper based processes to a simple, automated, secure and modern way of doing business. FCMB is also one of the SME-friendly banks appointed by both the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Bank of Industry to provide loans to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) at low interest rates.
- Saves you the cost of processing an invoice
- Supports Nigeria’s cashless society.
- Easy and safe way of paying for goods and services from the comfort of your homes
- Stores all invoices generated on it and can be a source of a company’s accounting records.
- Provides companies the option of processing Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Gain greater visibility and control over your cash flow and expenditures
- Gain increases in business efficiency for it provides full invoice process automation and integrate customers and suppliers to one seamless end-to-end electronic process.
FCMB, with over 2 million customers will utilize Parkway Projects’ products and services as factor that will help the bank continue its expansion and improve the overall experience customers have with the bank said Uzo Eziukwu, CEO, Parkway Projects Limited.
To strengthen its banking services in its branches across Nigeria, FCMB has partnered with Parkway by signing an agreement on use of Cashflow® solution. FCMB joins the array of Nigerian financial institutions that look to Parkway as partners to help them grow and increase profitability while meeting customer demands and adapting to changing consumer preferences.” FCMB chose the Cashflow® platform for its robust functionality, scalability, flexibility and open integration with the following key features:
- Increased Visibility and Control over Receivables
- Real-Time Visibility Dashboard
- Product Management
- Global Invoicing & Compliance
- Customer Information Management.
- Administrative Interface
- Reports and Analytics
Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, localized and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. The company’s expertise and pedigree has clearly enhanced its solution offerings, setting it ahead in many ways.