Lagos, April 2010: Parkway Projects Limited, a leading provider of financial services technology solutions, today announced that Ecobank, a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries with total assets – $24.2 Billion (2014), selects BankCollect® Core in providing cash management solutions to their corporate customers. It provides requisite security, abstraction and customization.
Ecobank is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers. To cater for the financial needs of the growing bank across Africa, BankCollect® Core offers the best platform to provide veritable value-adding services to customers. BankCollect® is a customizable revenue collections and receivables management solution enabling corporate customers to close their customer orders & receive payments leveraging bank channels & infrastructure Our cutting edge platform, deliver cash management solutions on BankCollect® Core, that are fully integrated and inter-operate on an in-country & regional scale.
The integrated services will enable Ecobank keep pace with customer expectations for leading technology, provide a unified banking experience across channels and enhance digital customer engagement.
Ongoing conversations with clients allow Parkway to gather information and share ideas for future development and support. Ecobank now becomes our partner in achieving that to innovate to exceed customers’ needs and expectations.
EcoBank has a reputation for superior service, and enhanced digital capabilities will allow them to increase customer satisfaction and engagement, says CEO Parkway Projects Limited
In a world that is moving faster than ever before, Ecobank helps clients deliver solutions that are in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life.
- Multi Affiliate Framework
- Multi-channel Framework
- Exchange Control Module
- System Administration
- Transaction Processor Adapters/Flexible Payment Routing
- Transaction Accounting Sub-system
- User Administration
- Corporate Service Portal
- Cashier Module
Some of the key benefits are:
- Quick and agile product setup to meet up with dynamic market demands
- Rich interfaces for report viewing for both designated bank and corporate personnel
- Robust reporting tools for defining customer required report fields
- Robust technology platform that factors in the peculiarities of the African banking space, and solves challenges faced by African banks in providing cash management solutions to their corporate customers. Already extensively used across 30 African countries
- Consolidate different cash management services into a single platform to deliver unparalleled value and ease-of-use to customers.
- Consolidate your multi-affiliates into a centralized global platform, helping corporate manage their activities across their subsidiaries.
Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, localized and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. The company’s expertise and pedigree has clearly enhanced its solution offerings, setting it ahead in many ways.