Most African economies operate on a pre-paid cash and carry basis. Businesses operate
multiple bank accounts to offer widespread channels for receiving and making payments
This significantly increases the need for businesses to gain control over the collection, concentration, and disbursement of cash; while optimizing working capital. This cash management need presents significant opportunities for banks to differentiate, lock-in customers and grow account deposits through offering a solution that effectively addresses the cash and liquidity management needs of African businesses.
Parkway has over the last decade developed Africa’s first indigenous corporate cash management solution that enables African banks deliver a simple, comprehensive and practical solution to their corporate customers. Parkway’s global cash management solution enables businesses across different African markets effectively manage their cash balances, collections, payments, liquidity & short-term investment strategies; off a single platform.
- Corporate Cash Management System (Infogrid-Bank3D® Global Cash Management)
- Corporate Payment System (Infogrid-Bank3D® Payments)
- Corporate Collections System (Infogrid-Bank3D® Collections)
- Corporate Liquidity Management System (Infogrid-Bank3D® Liquidity Management)
- Electronic Banking Core (Infogrid-Bank3D® Core)
- Web Payment Gateway (Infogrid-Bank3D® netPay)
- Electronic Invoicing Marketplace (Cashflow®)